Opportunities for Fibre Polymer Composites in Construction and Infrastructure
Fibre polymer composite materials are increasingly being used in construction and infrastructure projects due to their design flexibility, durability and lightweight properties. These considerations become more critical the larger the structure to meet life-cycle criteria and webinars with technical advice and case studies are being held to demonstrate how these are being used in this area. Examples can be viewed via fibrepolymercomposites.com
The first takes place using the Zoom platform on Thursday 28th January 2021 at 10am until 11am followed by the opportunity for online networking via Airmeet platform until noon.
- Opportunities for Large FRP Composites Structures in an Evolving Sector
Neil Appleton - National Composites Centre
- Identifying the Barriers and Opportunities to the Adoption of Advanced Materials in Construction
Julien Sellier - STRUCTeam
- Unlocking the Power of Fibre Polymer Composites in Rail Infrastructure
Jonathan Howard - Dura Composites
- Case Studies of Fibre Polymer Composites in Construction
Allan Curtis - Design & Display Structures
The event organised by Composites UK is aimed at anyone who:
- Is new to fibre polymer composites who would like to know more about how they can be used through case studies of real-life applications.
- Would like an update on how fibre polymer composites are being used in this area.
- Would like to diversify into the supply chain.