Welcome to Design & Display Structures
GRP subcontractors building spectacular architectural themed features for the construction, retail, simulation and leisure industries.
Bespoke GRP manufacturers offering a full 'design, supply and installation' service for GRP FRP (NBS H41 fibreglass) mouldings and architectural cladding systems.
Challenge us with your latest construction headache and we'll provide you a solution!
Based near the Olympic Village in Woolwich South London, Design & Display Structures Ltd are specialist bespoke GRP manufacturers with unrivalled design, engineering and site installation expertise. D&D collaborate closely with Architects, main contractors, interfacing trades and clients to turn exciting concepts and complex features into buildable structures using cleverly designed modular fibreglass moulds which are lightweight, factory finished, strong, durable and quick to site assemble.
Benefit from D&D's experience and proactive ‘start to finish' approach ensuring the smooth delivery of spectacular features to specification, on time and to budget that meet the real long term operational needs of the end user. As highly experienced GRP manufacturers we can deliver solutions that will both suprise and excite you.
- DESIGN / CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT and fabrication detailing by our highly skilled engineering team employing recognised CAD systems and 3D modelling software.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT and liaison throughout with associated parties to ensure your order runs efficiently on time, to budget and specification.
- MANUFACTURE offsite of GRP components to the highest quality incorporating as necessary other materials (frameworks, timber, reinforcement, insulation, brackets, fixings etc) to complete the product kit ready for speedy site assembly.
- INSTALLATION at sites across the UK and worldwide using our long term experienced CSCS qualified labour force working to project specific risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) and supply of appropriately trained plant and access operators.
- PRODUCTS cleverly designed to function and stand the test of time. O&M manuals supplied inclusive of ‘as built' drawings. Our primary product GRP is categorised as NBS H41.
- ESTIMATING from conceptual drawings. Our expert knowledge and advice will discover cost effective solutions and help you define preliminary project budgets, resulting in a formal comprehensive quotation or tender submission as required for your acceptance.
Enquiries are welcome from all organisations no matter the level of detail you might have initially available. We look forward to hearing from you soon.